Monday, August 13, 2012

6 August, It really begins--Week 9 MTC


Well the time is VERY near when I will be on an airplane to California!! I really can't believe it.  Excitement and nervousness has been welling up inside of me all morning:)  Today we are doing laundry and packing and then after class tonight it's off the the airport birght and early!  What a great experience the MTC has been and I am grateful for all the I have learned here!  But here I come CALIFORNIA!!!!  WAHOOOOO! 

Okay- DAd I got you message about calling your cell in the morning.  I expect it won't be until 7am or so, but be prepared for anytime between 6:30 and 8am.  Love you all lots!  Don't know when my pday is when I get there, so it potentially could be a whole week before you hear from me again!  Also, I cannot for the life of me find that picture you and JEfferson were talking about! Hermanan Lythgoe and I have walked all the halls probably about 5 times looking for it, but to no avail. So sorry. I do one more last quick check after dinner tonight, just to make sure.

It was so fun to run into Jami and James at the Temple on tuesday, that definitely made my day!  I'm glad that happened and it was just great to see her smiling face and give her a million hugs!  WEll I really am not supposed to be writing a real long email because it isn't p-day, but I just wanted to let you know that I am rearing to go and confirm about what number to call in the morning!  Here's to hoping that none of my bags will be overweight when I weight them this evening! I think they'll be just about right, but if not then I'll send you a package with some of it!

Love you all! Next time I write I'll have experienced the Real missionary life...hope I survive:)

Love ya tonssssssssssssss

Hermana WHicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment